Senior Assistant Company Secretary FTC
We are working with an international marketing company who are looking for a Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London. This is an inclusive, dynamic company who are looking for a maternity cover for 12 months.
The ideal candidate would ideally come from a legal background with experience working in private practice and in house roles. You must have worked in a large multinational business and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Maintain statutory books.
* Support the business with assessment of legal and regulatory considerations relevant to opening operations in new countries.
* Carry out legalisation of documentation formalities, liaising with notaries and ensuring their invoices are paid in a timely manner.
* Support legal, finance, tax, treasury and operational teams on transactions and information request for KYC.
* Support the business on corporate day to day business requirements.
Requirements for the Senior Assistant Company Secretary Role:
* ICSA qualified or be working towards the qualification.
* Minimum 5 years company secretarial experience.
* Have strong international experience within the company secretarial space.
* Have working knowledge of Diligent.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.