£75000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This international media organisation is looking for a qualified Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their London team for a 6 month FTC with the potential to become permanent.
You must have experience of working with international entities and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- conducting a gap analysis of corporate compliance in countries of operation
- develop a strong corporate governance framework for the Group of companies, implementing robust systems and processes to support the Board, and covering all aspects of corporate governance and company secretarial matters
- incorporating new companies in new and existing markets of operation
- developing and overseeing the Group compliance framework, including compliance with all applicable codes, in addition to legal and statutory obligations
- support for the Audit Committee
The successful candidate must:
- be fully qualified/ACIS with at least 5 years company secretarial experience;
- have excellent communication skills;
- demonstrate a strong analytical mind, an aptitude for problem solving and excellent communication skills;
- be proactive at developing internal business relationships;
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.