£75000 - £80000 per annum
11 months ago
This FTSE 250 organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their London Team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Being the Company Secretarial lead and being responsible for the preparation of the Governance sections of the Annual Report and Accounts
- Being the lead on Companies Act and Listing Rule requirements and monitoring developments and requirements
- Providing administration of key board and subsidiary committees including preparation of minutes, agenda planning for
- Responsibility for the professional development of the Company Secretarial Assistant
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following:
- ICSA qualification
- Previous experience in a listed environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.