Senior Administrator – Company Secretarial
We are working with an exciting professional services firm who are looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in London. This role will take responsibility of service delivery for some of our UK Corporates and Listed Funds.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Managing a portfolio of clients throughout a variety of industry sectors.
* The maintenance of Company Minute Books includes updating of statutory registers on our electronic database Diligent for all clients.
* Assisting Clients and Partners alike with high level transactional work and provision of company secretarial/legal advice.
* Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
Requirements for the Role:
* 3-5 years’ experience advising companies within industry or a professional services firm.
* ICSA Qualified.
* Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 2014.
* Excellent proficiency in Diligent.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.