Top 10 UK accounting firm, who provide a range of assurance and business services are now looking to add to their team with the hire of a 'company secretarial assistant manager', to help provide high quality company secretarial services to a growing UK client base.
- Flexibility to travel to different regional offices and provide company secretarial support, as required
- Build relationships and develop the company secretarial offering in the regional offices
- Business development to promote the company secretarial service including attending networking events
- Provide advice to clients and colleagues on company secretarial matters and answer queries of a technical nature
- Manage a portfolio of clients and contribute to the smooth running of the company secretarial department
- Advise, prepare the required documents for signature and manage the process through to completion for:
- Reduction of capital via solvency statement
- Buyback of shares
- Re-organisation of share capital (e.g. allotment, subdivision, consolidation, share buybacks, redenomination, creating new share classes
The most suitable candidates will have:
- ICSA Graduate or part qualified with experience
- Solid technical skills in general secretarial practice and practical experience with capital reductions, share buy-backs and other more complex procedures.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in a busy company secretariat or Practice
- Sound knowledge of general company secretarial administration procedures and the Companies Act 2006.
- Awareness of the recent changes brought about by the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill (including PSC register)
- Able to multi-task in busy periods and ensure that the team meets the deadlines within set time limits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a good eye for detail.
- Experience with Blueprint One World (not essential)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.