Scrum Master|Headquarters in London | £ competitive salary
Taylor Root have partnered with a fast-growing Asset Manager to help build expand the IT function.
Some of the duties include:
- Aligned to AM Cloud first vision, works with appropriate governance forums to deliver the right quality of outcome within the timeframe, based on business and technology needs, to solve critical customer needs.
- Facilitate delivery artefact and outcomes: Sprint Planning; Daily Scrum; Sprint Review; Sprint Retrospective; Product Backlog Refinement; Product Backlog; Sprint Backlog; Definition of Done (as required/directed by the Delivery Lead).
Day to Day Activities
- Facilitate meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
- Providing guidance and counsel to team members
- Estimating and planning for future sprints
- Remove/escalate obstacles
- Enforcing and iterating rules, processes and control behaviours
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in banking, Financial Asset Management or a highly regulated environment (beneficial).
- Familiarity with one or more frameworks like: Kanban, Hybrid (traditional Waterfall-Agile blend), Traditional Waterfall, Lean, Bimodal, PMI, Extreme Programming, Feature driven development, Prince2, Unified Process (RUP, AUP, OUP), DSDM, PMP, Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), Extreme Project Management/Megaproject (XPM), Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman), Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes), Team Software Process (TSP)
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.