Heem Hian Lim
12 months ago
- Act as the leader for all Sanctions Compliance matters in International markets
- Serve as the senior escalation point and leading on sanctions-related investigations and advisory for International Business
- Developing and maintaining policies and processes in accordance to internal policies and OFAC regulations
- Review and enhance our risk assessment as appropriate and as required by OFAC, EU, UN and other local sanctions lists
- Assess risk and conduct gap analysis on Sanctions policies and procedures
- Manage drafting and filing of OFAC block reports, annual reports
- 10-18 years of experience, with minimally 8 years in a Sanctions-related role
- Must speak fluent Mandarin in order to work effectively with stakeholders
- Readiness to travel 40-50% of the time (limited to travel restrictions)
- Keen interest in challenging status quo and strong sense of ownership
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.