Risk Training Lawyer
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Risk Management with the development and implementation of risk training programmes for firmwide use.
- Establishing strong relationships with stakeholders across the firm, acting as a point of contact for any regulatory concerns and providing tailored training plans when needed.
- Collaborating with third party training providers to develop innovative and engaging training products for internal distribution.
- Legal qualification – Minimum two years PQE (Preferred)
- Experience liaising key stakeholders communicating effectively when carrying out training sessions.
- Prior experience in a training or coaching capacity, taking the lead on creating and distributing relevant training programmes.
- Ability to work quickly and take initiative when needed to ensure that training objectives are met.
- A strong service focus with the need to listen and understand the essential requirements of different areas of the firm.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.