11 months ago
A UK leading Law firm are looking to add to their Risk & Compliance capabilities with the hire of a new Risk Paralegal. This is a fantastic opportunity for bright law graduates looking to jump start their legal compliance career.
- Following up on feedback on reviewed agreements or contracts
- Monitor the risk in-box and respond to queries from fee earners in the firm
- Produce minutes from Risk partner meetings
- Conduct legal research based on law and practice
- Completed the LPC
- Undergraduate Law degree (minimum 2:1 required)
- Eager to learn in a high performing department
- Previous paralegal experience (preferred not required)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.