City of London, London
9 months ago
An international law firm are seeking a Risk Lawyer to join their growing in-house risk & compliance function.
- Reviewing terms of engagement, NDAs, data protection agreements
- Reviewing GDPR for the firm
- Advising the firm on legal and regulatory risk matters
- Delivering risk training across their global offices
- Drafting policies and procedures for the firm
The ideal candidate will be 1-3 PQE with commercial contracts, data protection, or in-house compliance experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for lawyers looking to move into an all encompassing in-house role, or for Risk and Compliance Lawyers looking to move away from business acceptance.
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.