PCH - Risk_1602063345
10 months ago
My client, a Top Tier Financial Services Institution is looking for a Risk Data & Management Information Manager to join their Interest rate team based in London.
This role will be working closely with the COO to implement and execute the data and MI strategy and business writing. You will also manage building a scalable data and management information process, developing and generating management reports, working with the COO to draft external materials, and executing ad-hoc data requests.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the COO to develop a value-added data and MI function to support market and client analysis, revenue generation, management reporting, and all other MI needs
- Work with I.T. to enhance the data and MI process including documenting requirements for and testing a UI (on-demand data requests), developing a scheduled report process, and increasing automation and exception-based reporting
- Own the process for manually generating reports and other data driven materials for key stakeholders including senior management, sales, and investor relations
- Implement a data and report control framework
- Manage the data and MI function including working with senior management, sales, investor relations, and other shared service teams to document data and MI requirements and own the plan to develop reports
- Work with the COO to own the process for creating custom internal and external metrics to measure market and client activity and improve management accounting (revenue and expense management)
- Manage a small team of data / MI analysts - including training, performance management, and development
What we are looking for:
- Financial markets professional with experience in a data and/or management information function focusing on fixed income
- Experience managing fixed income data for OTC, Sovereign Bond, and Futures Instruments
- Experience gathering user reporting requirements and scheduling reports - understands the importance of exception-based reporting
- Experience refining and presenting data to different stakeholders
- Understands the data management lifecycle including loading data, database structure, data transformation, user interaction, and data control
- Experience managing a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an experienced business writer
- Expert at MS Office
- Understanding of data platforms including Bloomberg, Reuters, and security master
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.