Risk & Compliance (Claims) Lawyer
***RISK AND COMPLIANCE LAWYER – CLAIMS***
***REGIONAL FIRM – SOUTH EAST***
***£70000 – 75000***
***ESSEX / HERTFORDSHIRE***
Taylor Root has partnered with a leading regional law firm who are looking to hire a risk and compliance lawyer – claims, responsible for the handling of complaints and claims for the business.
The successful candidate will help guide the business and assist in developing policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. You will also support other lawyers in handling complaints and delivering training.
If you are a qualified solicitor with experience working with claims and complaints and want to grow your career in a well-established and supportive organisation this could be the best next step for you!
Some of the duties include:
- Ensuring all complaints made to the firm are handled in accordance with our complaints procedure and are proactively managed.
- Provide reports and recommendations to the Risk and Compliance committee on actions required to address service lapses, quality issues, and complaints.
- Assisting the MLRO in all aspects of the firm’s approach to AML.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- Specialist knowledge of claims and complaints in a legal setting
- Evidence of building effective relationships with business leaders and external stakeholders such as the SRA and Legal Ombudsman
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: Emily Hickman email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.