As Executive Director, you will be responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to financial service clients covering the following areas:
- Corporate purpose & culture
- Risk, conduct and operations
- Regulatory policy and advisory
You will be required to manage both internal and external stakeholders at the highest level and deliver solutions in a commercial and cost-effective manner. You will play a key role as a member of the senior leadership team and be responsible for a team of consultants and analyst.
- In-depth experience across one or more of the above areas
- Strong commercial skills; ability to distil complex regulatory scenarios into commercial solutions
- Track record of securing new client business through business development
Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.