Sydney, New South Wales
6 months ago
- Well-regarded Superannuation Fund in Sydney, joining an established Risk and Compliance team.
- Assist in reviewing the risk framework, policies and procedures;
- Assist in preparation of Committee meetings for Risk, Compliance and Audit;
- Assess second line controls and collect metrics for review purposes;
- Work with the team to provide advice to the business on risk related matters;
- Run the team's Risk-related task diary and hold managers to account.
- At least 4 years in Risk, Compliance or Audit within Superannuation industry;
- Understanding of regulations and laws pertaining to Super Funds;
- Experience in metrics of review for first line of defence;
- Effective communication skills; comfortable liaising with senior management.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.