Would you like to work to an international law firm as their Risk & Compliance Assistant?
I have a brilliant opportunity with a renowned US and international law firm for their London HQ. They are seeking a new Risk & Compliance Assistant to help support their more senior members of the compliance team. Dealing with clients from high risk jurisdictions, this is definitely a position for those wanting to develop a career in compliance, an there arn't many better places to gain broad exposure and work in a high paced environment learning from the best. They are not expecting you to have any detailed knowledge of risk and compliance but just an intelligent individual with the enthusiam to learn.
What you will be doing for them:
- Becoming familiar with the firm's Risk & Compliance policies, advising when these fall due for review and updating the firm's intranet and other software
- Populating and maintaining the firm's Risk and Compliance software
- Maintaining the records of the Risk and Compliance team, including the training and induction logs of risk and compliance training
- Undertaking Worldcheck searches on new matters and liaising with the matter team on these when appropriate
- Monitoring interim open matters with a view to ensuring that they become fully opened within the timescales/criteria set by the firm
- Generally assisting with administrative and other tasks and the maintenance of records on behalf of the team
What they would like you to have:
No previous experience of Risk and Compliance is required. The successful applicant will be intelligent, have excellent organisational skills and be personable.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.