Join a Fund Manager's Risk and Compliance team, as an Analyst, in the Melbourne office.
- The Risk & Compliance Analyst will assist with the management of the compliance framework and with corporate risks assoicated with business activity.
- Assist with the management of compliance monitoring and testing.
- Assist with maintaining existing regulatory licenses and with obtaining new licenses.
- Produce Compliance reports; review and update AML (anti-money laundering) obligations; research regulatory change pertaining to the firm's clients, present business impact and proposed solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Group Risk, Compliance and Audit Committees as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have 2-4 years of experience and knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to investment.
Strong skills across analysis, problem solving, planning and communication required. Linguistic skills advantageous.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophia Wynter on (02) 9236 9008. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.