Market Risk Analyst | London | Up to £50,000 – £65,000 Base Plus Bonus & Benefits
Taylor Root has a partnership with a multi-asset firm with a concentration on futures, CFDs, equity, and CFDs equities that is situated in London. The market risk analyst will be a member of a growing team that tracks and alerts senior management to risk exposure.
In this role, the incumbent will get extensive knowledge of market and counterparty risk management. The sussessful candidate will need to be a strong team player with good interpersonal and communication abilities. To guarantee that the global risk team provides ongoing coverage, the candidate must be adaptable and work in coordination with the global team.
Some of the duties include:
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Ensuring the Risk Department is compliant with company policies, regulatory guidelines and maintains a commitment to the company’s values, business processes, and code of ethics;
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders, as well as member of various company committees;
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example to senior management so, they understand the most significant risks;
- Analyze market risk reports and data to identify, significant changes in market risk, concentration, and stressed market environment.
- Helping maintain & improve proprietary risk systems and models
- Monitoring of client’s risk and P&L
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Broad understanding of financial markets, over the counter and exchange traded derivatives is preferable
- Quantitative approach to problem solving, good customer services and business literacy skills
- Ability to work well within a diverse team and manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate business needs and make recommendations for implementation.
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.