13 days ago
This leader in wealth management is looking to appoint a distressed debts/restructuring lawyer to its EMEA Legal Team.
- Advise on credit alternatives platform including global credit investments such as direct lending/loan origination, private and public debt transactions
- Manage outside counsel review of all investment documentation and oversee outside counsel with respect to investments generally
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements including intercreditors documentation, bond documentation, restructuring support agreements, and schemes of arrangement.
- Trained and qualified at a top City Law Firm
- 5+ years' PQE
- Significant experience in lending and finance transactions, specifically restructuring and distressed matters is essential, experience advising fund managers and non-bank institutions as lenders or investors would be a plus.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.