Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer
Our client, a top-tier international law firm, is looking to add an Associate to its front-end focused Restructuring & insolvency team.
As part of this team, you will work on some of the largest and most complex work in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our client’s Restructuring & Insolvency team is uniquely placed to lead on cross-border restructuring matters in the fast-paced Asia-Pacific region, as well as globally. This team is part of our client’s market-leading Banking & Finance practice and is closely connected with all areas of the Australian firm, as well as specialists across the firm’s network in the Asia-Pacific.
Our client is a top-tier international law firm, also recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.