Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€65000 - €70000 per annum + pension, healthcare, plus
4 months ago
- Ensures that all transactions performed in the allocated portfolio are fully understood.
- Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated entities.
- Manages general legal and fiscal aspects of the companies under management.
- Ensures the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration and closing, in line with processes and procedures.
- Ensures good legal position of client companies under management.
- Drafts services agreements and ancillary documents under.
- Coordinates timely reporting of legal issues with clients.
- Ensures quality of client files is, and that they are in accordance with local filing and archiving procedures.
- Adheres to client acceptance processes and executes periodic reviews of files to ensure compliance.
- Actively monitors transactions of the portfolio in accordance with the transaction monitoring process.
- Coaching and development of junior team members
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.