Competition/Regulatory role with leading betting and gaming company in Dublin
An international sports betting and gaming company seeking a junior lawyer with Competition and/or Regulatory experience to join their Dublin office as Legal Counsel.
Reporting to the Director of Regulatory Affairs, this role will be heavily involved in the regulatory issues relating to the companies operations. You will be dealing with general regulatory or competition law matters, as well as dealing with in-house or private practice
The successful candidate should have the following experiences and skills:
- Experience of handling regulatory or competition or administrative law matters
- Experience of dealing with regulators either in-house or in private practice as well as some evidence of experience in advising in relation to regulated industries
- Litigation experience would be useful (but not essential);
- Experience of dealing with cross-border legal issues will be an advantage;
- Some experience of dealing with industry compliance matters desirable.
To discuss in more detail please email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.