about 1 year ago
Would you like to join a leading eCommerce and retail company?
This global online retail company are looking for a Compliance Counsel to join their Risk & Compliance team and be responsible to the global compliance programme and other important regulatory issues. This company have exploded in growth since inception and are now the leader in their industry and this role will report Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel, who you will work with closely.
What they would like you to do:
- Support the Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel develop the Ocado compliance strategy and action roadmap
- Operate the UK compliance programme and support the roll out of international programmes
- Develop and implement key compliance policies and programmes such as the code of conduct, anti-bribery, conflicts of interest and whistleblowing
- Develop the global compliance e-learning programme and platform
- Conduct internal investigations and monitor compliance issues
- Provide legal advice in key risk and regulatory areas and liaise with external regulators
- Monitor legislative and regulatory changes for UK and globally including liaising with external counsel and identify risk areas
What they would like you to have:
- An experienced and qualified solicitor with some compliance/regulatory professional experience
- Experience working in a corporate environment and ideally experience with international corporates
- Ability to engage with senior management and work collaboratively across business areas and manage projects
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.