Regional Legal Counsel (Maternity Cover)
Our client is a leading international semiconductor manufacturer regionally headquartered in Singapore. They are looking for a general corporate and commercial lawyer for a 6 -9 months maternity cover. They would consider non-qualified lawyers with strong contract management experience who are immediately available.
Role and responsibilities:
- Managing general corporate and commercial legal matters, partnering with other business functions including IT, procurement and HR across the region
- Utilizing the contract management system to track status of various agreements, coordinating execution and ensuring information accuracy
- Developing, implementing and increasing efficiency to internal work-flows and processes
- Conducting legal training and updates to non-legal functions
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Common-law qualified lawyer with 4+ PQE OR contracts management professional with over 8 years of experience
- Manufacturing or technology industry experience would be a plus
- Excellent drafting, reviewing and contract negotiation skills
- Detail oriented with great time management and prioritization abilities
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management systems
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.