Regional Governance Manager:
Reporting to the head of governance, this role will predominately by focused on the management and coordination of this companies entities in the Western Europe region.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Lead and coordinate the work of a team located in the UK and France (4 people)
- Ensure Western European entities comply with their relevant legislations and make filings with corporate regulators on a timely basis.
- Mentor and provide guidance to the secretariat team members engaged in corporate governance work across the WE region.
- Develop, maintain and run on-boarding and continuing training programmes for directors of entities within the region.
- Provide support and guidance to the senior management of the various business in the WE region
The Required Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with carried demands across the region
- Focus on achieving appropriate and consistent governance practices
- Ability to work and influence staff at all levels
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change, both within the team and the wider business
- Chartered Secretary or Solicitor with governance and transactional experience
- Recent practical experience of delivering corporate governance solution in a multi-national organisation is desirable
- Experienced in operating in a regulated environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.