8 months ago
This is a remarkable opportunity for mid-senior lawyers who would be keen to work for one of the world's largest global asset managers renowned for its commendable growth in the last decade, as well as excellent corporate culture. With a primary focus on managing highly complex fund transactions and assessing legal risk for the business across APAC, you would definitely enjoy being in a culturally diverse company that genuinely accords the legal function with utmost respect.
Should you possess the following qualifications and expertise, feel free to reach out to have an initial discussion!
- Draft, reiew and negotiate contracts including distribution agreements, AM agreements, JV agreements adnd investment management supplier agreements, to name a few
- Work closely with the legal and business teams relating to the fund entities
- Work on M&As and JVs on behalf of the funds associated with the business
- Manage external counsels as and when necessary
- General corporate commercial advisory work
- 8-12PQE (Commonwealth-qualified)
- Excellent cross-border experience and fund transactional law relating to real estate funds
- Trained, or currently with a top-tier international law firm
- Someone who is currently based in Singapore, or has had prior experience working in Singapore
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.