Who We Are….
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
Our global Risk and Analytics practice capability expands across all functions of Risk and Analytics on both a permanent and interim basis.
We recruit across the full spectrum of Risk disciplines, inclusive of Credit, Market and Operational Risk, covering Quantitative Analytics, Risk Management, Business Analysts, Project/Programme and Product functions, from Analysts and Managers through to Managing Directors and C Suite Roles.
We are seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to support our growing, reputable, successful team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate to start their career in recruitment!
- To build a continuous talent pipeline of candidates
- Registering candidates, updating our database and sharing best practice with the wide team.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the market you are recruiting into – In the competitive world of recruitment, the biggest challenge will be becoming a known entity to candidates and clients
- To assist in interviewing candidates alongside Directors, as well as coordinating interviews for them (i.e. liaising with candidates and clients, setting up interviews)
· To generate candidates using typical sourcing/mapping strategies; e.g.: database, LinkedIn, referral’s, head hunting
- Map out specific vertical clients and populate with key decision makers as well as potential candidates
- Your services should be centered around your clients and candidates
- Try and always view the bigger picture and strive for long term relationships, appreciate that this means offering flexibility sometimes to our clients
- You should be commitment to best practice across all your work
- We work together, we are not in competition with each other – it’s a group effort
- You will be expected to share talent, locally and globally & confidently represent all our brands
- You are individually responsible for your brands reputation
- Work in partnership with you clients and candidates, listening and support the agendas not just yours
- Commit to continually developing your market knowledge to stay current
- Consult effectively, provide bespoke, tailored solutions to your clients based on your industry expertise & experience
- Aim to support your candidates on their professional development journey by introducing them to the right opportunities
- Strive to be a thought leaders in your space
- We encourage everyone to bring themselves to work & we treat each other with respect – there isn’t a pecking order here!
- Understand that as a business we look beyond profit, social purpose means something to our business
- We are committed to diversity of thought, you have a platform to contribute and have your say and be listened to
- Always be open and honest with clients, candidates and each other
- A drive and passion to deliver within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong organizational skill and administrational efficiency.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Working beyond your defined job description
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- A goal-orientated approach to work
Benefits & perks:
- Internal training team that will support and train you alongside your supportive team and line Manager
- Generous base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Clear and structured career progression
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid recharge day every year
- Pension scheme
- Team trips and treats
- Fantastic work culture
Plus more… If you are interested in applying, please click on apply!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.