About our client:
For a global technology company with a focus on e-commerce, we are currently recruiting a Real Estate Lawyer to be based at the European headquarters in Luxembourg.
About the role:
As a Real Estate Lawyer you will work together with the real estate team to lease, acquire, build, launch and manage facilities throughout Europe.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include the structuring, drafting and negotiation on a broad range of commercial transactions related to acquisition, leasing, development and construction of properties.
Furthermore you will be responsible for the property management issues related to the real estate portfolio with a main focus on Europe.
You will provide day-to-day business and real estate law counselling, handle pre-litigation disputes and inquiries.
- EU qualified lawyer with at least 5-10 years of experience as a Real Estate Lawyer at a leading law firm;
- Inhouse experience at a global technology or IT company will be considered as a plus;
- Strong transactional background, preferably with some experience in leasing;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Additional languages (Spanish, French, Italian and/or German).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.