Real Estate Associate
Highly supportive firm which values its staff and the contribution that employees make, are looking to recruit a real estate development lawyer (ideally 4+ PQE) to strengthen its existing local government real estate team.
About the role:
– lead on complex real estate development projects;
– supervise junior lawyers and legal assistants;
– build successful relationships with clients;
– take an active role in business development both internally and externally – attending conferences;
– deliver seminars and training, as well as responding to tenders.
The ideal candidate will also possess strong skills in managing and developing people. Experience in real estate local government work, either in-house or working in a private firm would be desirable, however, experience in high quality real estate development work is of more importance.
The position will be based in Birmingham. For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.