One of Irelands premier law firms is seeking a Real Estate Associate to join its Dublin offices.
Advising across the spectrum of property related issues and working closing with the Construction Practice and Real Estate Finance teams your responsibilities will include:
- Purchase, sale and refinancing, letting, joint ventures.
- Landlord and tenant matters.
- Working with our market-leading real estate finance team, acting for banks and non-bank lenders and borrowers on a range of transactions.
- Advising on new sectors, such as student accommodation, private rented sector (PRS) and health care.
- Working as part of wider teams within the firm on significant projects in the green energy space.
The successful candidate should ideally have two years' experience working in the Real Estate department of a UK or Irish law firm
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.