9 months ago
My client, a national law firm is currently seeking a talented Real Estate Lawyer to join their high achieving department. The business are ranked highly within the chamber and are now looking to grow their team currently seeking individuals from newly-qualified upwards.
For this Real Estate Lawyer role, you will be required to provide a high-quality legal service to clients on all aspects of Commercial Real Estate including sales and purchases, property investment and management, lettings, developments, and property finance. The role will include:
- Negotiating agreements for the sale and purchase of land
- Investing title to properties, identifying key issues affecting title and preparing reports to the client
- Assisting on development transactions including site assembly issues, development agreements, planning related documents and infrastructure agreements
- Drafting and negotiating leases and all leasehold documents
- Drafting and negotiating conditional agreements and option agreements; and
- Undertaking or assisting upon secured lending transactions.
The ideal candidate would be very confident in a client facing position, with excellent communication skills alongside some great technical ability. You will be able to work independently dealing with a busy caseload of commercial property matters.
You will be joining a very friendly and experienced team. On would be a competitive salary, plus some great benefits.
For more information on this role or other Commercial Real Estate positions in London, then please contact email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.