£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Would you like to join one of the largest global general trading companies?
A global trading heavyweight is seeking a REACH and CLP Compliance Specialist to join their Corporate Logistics Department and report into the their General Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this flat structured team in a role with EMEA remit and interaction with various areas of the business and senior stakeholders.
What they would like you to do:
- Maintain compliance scheme for international and European regulations of handling hazardous chemicals
- Train and provide workshops for the EMEA business units on REACH and CLP related matters
- Provide support to business departments through the REACH compliance programe with REACH and CLP audits
- Participate in Inventory inspects of storage locations for chemcials focusing on hazardous materials
- Support business departments in the CLP compliance program and monitor compliance to CLP requirements
What they would like you to have:
- Experience working within a multinational trading and logistics departement
- Experience with REACH and CLP implementation and monitoring
- Experience with other chemical regulations would be beneficial (BPR, PIC etc)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.