Quantitative Analysts – Poland
We have a current opportunity for multiple Quantitative Analysts at various experience levels to join a large multinational bank based in Krakow, Poland on a permanent basis.
There are roles available across all risk disciplines including, Credit Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Climate Risk, and Market Risk.
In this position you must:
- Be competent in model reviews (quantitative analysis and qualitative research with a focus on model data, design, performance, and implementation) to formulate opinions about their conceptual soundness and adequacy for intended usage.
- Provide documentation of conclusions and identified model limitations.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have an academic degree (BSc, MSc) in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, or other related fields.
- Have practical knowledge in programming such as R, Python, SAS, Matlab, and SQL
- Have experience in model validation, development, or quantitative research role
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
- A professional qualification in PRM, FRM, or CQF would be advantageous
* Please note that sponsorship opportunities may be available *
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.