PCH - Quant Risk_1600260851
about 1 month ago
My client, a Hedge Fund is looking for a Quant Analyst/Quant developer to join their team in London.
You must have right to work in the UK.
What we are looking for:
- Master degree or PHD in a numerical subject from a reputable university
- 3 to 5 years experience in C++ programming and experience in either R, python or C#
- Good quantitative finance experience from a hedge fund, asset manager or investment bank
- Experience developing or working on pricing library is an added advantage
- Experience in R Shiny, Markdown or developing Excel Add-ins is a plus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.