6 months ago
Our client is a London law firm which delivers legal advice to clients from the real estate and private wealth sectors based in Canary Wharf is actively hiring on a 6 month FTC basis with a salary of £70,000.
- The role will be responsible for scrutinising project and development outputs to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met.
- Responsible for identifying issues and non-conformities, facilitating prioritisation, and approving any rework/corrective action through re-testing.
- Working closely with the Business Analyst and Project Management functions within the PMO, together with the Technical Development, Business Support teams, and testing communities within the business to provide confidence that the end product is fit for purpose.
- Their approval is a necessary part of the project lifecycle.
- Experience of quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Experience within the Legal sector
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing methodologies and standards
- BCS Testing Certification or equivalent
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis /statistical methods
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.