Taylor Root is currently seeking a Paralegal to support two PSL lawyers in a leading London law firm for a 6 month period.
This is a newly created role to support two contentious Professional Support Lawyers in the Firm. The role will provide general litigation support for the knowledge function across the dispute resolution teams. The role itself will require you to help with:
- Providing paralegal support to the PSLs on specific projects, both legal knowledge projects and projects to improve systems and efficiencies using the latest litigation technology
- Co-ordinating and managing logistics of training, liaising with internal and external speakers, liaising internally with Learning & Development team
- Co-ordinating and managing logistics of internal know-how and team meetings and managing invitations and attendance
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for internal training and know-how sessions
- Managing internal contact and expert databases and liaising with fee earners to collate the information
- Uploading and managing the content of intranet pages, alongside the PSLs and Knowledge Services team
- Assisting in updating and maintaining precedent documents, including proof reading and checking changes to documents
- Undertaking basic legal research tasks
- Collating, maintaining and managing firm know-how
This is a non-fee earning role and would suit a candidate with experience of, or an interest in, white ccollar crime and commerical litigation.
To disucss this in more detail please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.