Our client is a dynamic boutique law firm known for their practical individualised advice and their modern and collegiate work environment. This firm is currently experiencing an influx of high quality work and seeking a lawyer to join their property team working on a range of property, as well as commercial, matters.
This team performs a broad range of property and commercial work including:
- End to end conveyancing in the residential, commercial and business space
- Due diligence advice to purchasers
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Subdivisions and off-the-plan developments
- Loan, mortgage and service agreements
- Sales and acquisitions of businesses
- Joint venture agreements
- Commercial development agreements
You will have 3-5 years' PQE and experience in property and commercial matters.
For further information please contact Tim Stoll on 8610 8400 or at email@example.com
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Stoll on (03) 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.