City of London, London
about 1 year ago
I am currently working with a leading Insurance firm looking for an experienced Project Manager to join, developing and managing DB and DC occupational pension calculation automation projects, their cost, time and scope.
Interact between senior management and the teams tasked with the implementation of the project, to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders working on:
- The external client facing self-service administration teams
- The systems teams based in the UK and Manila
- The client
- Third parties
- Extensive project management experience
- Understanding of Defined Benefits occupational pension schemes
- Insurance background
- Worked within Risk/ Change Management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.