£45000 - £65000 per annum + 10% bonus
about 1 year ago
· Managing a team to deliver transformation programmes (c£0.5-£3m and delivering efficiencies of £0.5-£2m+).
· Accountable for the successful delivery of discrete and or complex projects within a specific field of responsibility, from design through build, deployment and and handover into sustain with the change being considered as BAU, including their alignment to strategy, objectives and scorecard.
· Responsible for assuring delivery across a matrix team, including Customer, Planning functions and Partner functions, operations (SME's and management), CTIO/TSO etc, Finance, HR etc. This includes regular engagement and influencing at Principal level.
· Responsible for managing programme risk and impact to operational performance and ensuring change is successfully delivered.
· Regular engagement with Principals and key stakeholders both internal and external and occasionally at Director level
· Understanding of future, inflight programmes and governance across SDLT to identify synergies, risks and opportunities.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.