Our client is looking for a qualified project manager who is a self starter and ideally has experience delivering in the legal space, who can suggest new approaches to satisfy the needs of their client's legal challenges. You will be expected to deliver the projects across technology and business change to time and budget, driving and increasing the overall competitiveness of the business.
Main duties include:
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Manage the relationships with all stakeholders
* Perform risk management
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Prepare reports for senior management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing project team, in a relatively greenfield environment which will allow you more degree of autonomy when approaching projects and enable you to have more influence in shaping the projects you will work on.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.