£90 - £100 per hour
10 months ago
Project Finance Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client, a highly regarded and forward-thinking law firm for an interim project finance solicitor on a full-time remote working basis. The firm has just been instructed on four new projects, and needs extra support on the team.
The work will be mainly on the lender side (acting for a London based infrastructure debt fund), and there is scope to include borrower/sponsor side work on infrastructure projects.
· The work will be at the 5+ PQE level.
· Experienced Project Finance associate in a leading UK, US or Australian firm.
· Ideally have extensive experience working in London on English law Loan Market Association (LMA) document-based finance transactions.
· Project Finance - essential experience to include:
- extensive experience drafting English law facility agreements, as well as other English law finance documents (including security documents). Given market practices, this experience will likely have been gained working in London at a leading UK, US or Australian law firm which routinely acts for lenders. (Additional borrower side representation would be a bonus.)
- international transactions (not only UK)
- sector experience ideally spanning power and energy, infrastructure, transport, social housing and infrastructure, telecoms
- experience with project document aspects of transactions (especially as regards power projects) a bonus
- cross-border security arrangements
To apply for this excellent project finance solicitor opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.