Our client is a world leading international law firm with an impeccable reputation. Their project finance group is recognised globally as a top practice.
Working alongside industry leading Partners, your responsibilities will include:
- Advising on a good range of commercial arrangements particulary within the oil and gas industry
- Advising project developers and financial institutions on all aspects of the structuring, negotiation, development and financing of major international projects.
- Regular contact with clients and engaging with business development activities
What we're looking for
- A talented lawyer with top academic achievements
- 2-5 years' experience in project finance or project development from a top tier or international law firm
- A proactive, commercial appraoch
- A team player with excellent communication and drafting skills
The team consistes of multinational and multilingual individuals who are leaders in their field. They are a collegiate team and work on some of the most exciting and complex projects on offer.
Excellent remuneration! Work in a tax free jurisdiction!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or email@example.com
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.