8 months ago
I am currently working with a Global Reinsurance firm who are expanding their London Team with the addition of a Product Manager reporting to the CEO, working along side and facing off to the business internally as well as externally.
This position is responsible for:
- Ensuring that product operational, regulatory and conduct risks are identified and understood.
- Developing an approach to mitigating risks
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Reporting to relevant comittees (audit and risk)
- Transaction duedilligece
- Develop and maintain product and governance framework as well as associated policies
- Senior stakeholder management
- Life insurance experience is essential within product management
- 7-10 years product management experience
- Clear communicator with strong influencing sklls
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.