Up to £150000 per annum + Plus Bonus + Benefits
19 days ago
Product Manager| London | £150,000+ bonus and benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager with strong knowledge of Fixed Income & Collateral landscapes. The Product Manager / Director is responsible the development of our product offering with a focus on our clients' needs and demands.
- Lead strategic planning, then identify, obtain consensus on, and implement the strategic goals
- To develop strong relationships with Trading Platform and Clients/members
- Work closely with the Head of department to ensure the delivery of future phases.
- Develop a new, innovative set of data & analytics products
- To drive safe delivery of the major product and functional enhancements that clients and regulators require from the service
Previous experience required:
- Previous experience in assessing feasibility of opportunities including internal business planning and streamlining
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income & Collateral landscapes including market developments and regulatory changes, as well as a good working knowledge of capital and accounting rules
- Expertise in capital/risk management
- Proven ability to lead, forge strong relationships both within and outside the company, establishing credibility with business and functional leads
- Strong team ethic and proven ability to work collaboratively across team and department boundaries
Please apply now! Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.