PCH - Risk_1553852864
about 1 year ago
My client, a top tier financial services company is looking for a Product Director and a Product Manager for analytics and data services. You will be working closely with the Global Head of Product and be responsible for developing a commercial viable analytics and data products and services for investment banks and financial services clients.
- Development of risk analytics services via Risk Analytics desktop and API tool
- Development of data analytics services. Some examples are: aggregated annoymised stats for liquidity analysis and business insights into activities and trade generation.
- Client user's experience on different approaches for delivering data and processes. This role is to look at all these tools, access points, and develop a strategy to enhance the overall customer experience for such products and services.
- Responsible for shaping the product development team (will have direct reports) and the wider team resources supporting the delivery and support of the products and services associated with this function
- Partner with technology to build modern and scalable architecture to deliver analytics and data services
- Establishing and managing user working group (buyside, sellside and brokers) including client beta testing and user experience design
- Maintaining vendor and partnership management process to support 3rd party licensing for the above products and services
- External facing role interfacing members, clients, trading venues, vendors and regulators.
- Navigated internal senior stakeholders on business case, governances, legal and compliances to ensure all steps required to launch a new product and services is completed prior to launch.
- Ensure safe and seamless transition into operations and continuous review of performance of data and analytics services launched
- Extensive experience in Capital markets working in data and analytics area working for leading data and analytics service provider or within investment bank data and analytics function.
- Strong technical understanding of modern data architecture (Cloud, SaaS, Electron, Big Data)
- Strong Product knowledge of how OTC derivatives data and analytics is consumed by investment banks, hedge funds, asset management and other buyside communities
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements with respect to OTC data and opportunity to provide a solution to the industry
- Relevant work experience in customer UX and digital strategy is desired
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation track record
- Proven full lifecycle management of the launch of a product or service from concept through to service in production
- Proficient MS Office suite (eg Excel, Powerpoint, word), workflow tools, Visio etc and any VBA or technical skills are nice to have
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor and coach staff as required
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.