City of London, London
9 months ago
I am currently partnered with a leading UK investment and financial services company, looking to hire a Lead Process Analyst on what will initially be a 6-month long contract assignment.
- Previously and experienced in carrying out the end to end process and documenting processes (electronically)
- Key stakeholder engagement across the process (SME's, the control community and senior management)
- Experience running workshops and to capture process flows in a structured and logical fashion
- Analyse a process and identify potential opportunities for improvement (risk reduction, control effectiveness and process efficiency perspectives)
- Previously used architectural tooling (Casewise, ARIS ect...)
- Knowledge of Lean Sigma Six ect
If you are looking for a new opportunity please register your interest by clicking apply!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.