Private Client Associate Solicitor
A highly sought international firm are looking to hire a 1-6 PQE solicitor to join their London Wealth Management team
The team acts for a wide range of high and ultra-high net worth individuals and families. The work ranges from trust and probate administration, to advising on inheritance, capital gains and income tax mitigation, preparing wills, creating trusts, drafting and dealing with lasting powers of attorney and the affairs of incapacitated, charity administration and advice, and the full range of Private Client services. Much of the work has a large tax component, both domestic and international.
The successful candidate will hold the following attributes and have gained experience at a leading personal tax practice at a reputable law firm.
- An understanding of both onshore and offshore tax and knowledge of the law surrounding trusts and asset structuring in the UK and internationally.
- Technical knowledge in tax and wealth planning with competent drafting skills.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) is desirable.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills, in order to meet the demands of challenging and commercial internal and external clients, as well as dealing with competing priorities.
- High standards of care and service in a professional manner.
- The ability to build good relationships with clients, partners, fee earners and business operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to meet the drafting and presentation aspects of the role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this role sounds like something that would be of interest to you or to someone you may know, please do not hesitate to contact me further at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07513706310
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.