over 1 year ago
Would you like to join a global media and entertainment group?
A leading music and entertaiment group are seeking a Privacy Manager to join their team on a part-time basis. Owning multiple large Radio stations and involved in many festivals across the UK and Europe, this is definitely an exciting and contemporary company to be a part of. You would be reporting in the the Head of Compliance you will be the companies go-to expert in all matters data protection.
What you will be doing:
- Report into Head of Compliance
- Go-to expert in all matters data protection
- Setting and implementing their privacy plan across the business
- Creating and updating policy documents, contracts and consumer communications
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes and regulatory guidance
- Perfoming DPIAs and LIAs where required
- Liasing with the external DPO and providing information upon request
What they would like you to have:
- Detailed knowledge of data protection legislation, including GDPR and DPA 2018; international exposure an advantage
- Experience in dealing with data breaches and regulatory queries
- Demonstrable experience in providing guidance and direction for data protection compliance, ideally within an ad tech and/or digital consumer media technology environment - however not a requirement
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.