City of London, London
23 days ago
A global IT company are looking for a Privacy Counsel.
This global company are seeking out a Privacy Counsel to join their global Privacy Office and work on a variety of DP and privacy matters. You will be an important SME for the business and key stakeholders and teams will look to you for guidance, as well as investigating any data privacy related issues and much more. This looks to be an engaging and exiting privacy position.
Some duties will include:
- Embedding Privacy by Design from the beginning of new projects and any new partnerships between new or existing companies
- Day to day support for EMEA jurisdictions
- Training wider business on risks and procedure
- Advising on any DP/cyber security threats to the business
- Working with all relevant areas of the business
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.