£85000 - £110000 per annum + car + Bonus
11 months ago
My client is a leading name in data analytics and consumer insight and are presently seeking a Privacy Counsel to support the work of the Head of Privacy in developing Privacy by Design and implementing GDPR.
The privacy Counsel will work with the the Global Privacy Team to support a wide range of internal stakeholders (including our Data, Client, Technology, Procurement, HR, Marketing and Information Security teams) in all privacy related matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely as a business partner and SME with relevant internal stakeholders to provide legal advice on all privacy related matters
- Identify privacy related legal and compliance risks and recommend/implement changes to mitigate/manage these risks appropriately using strong judgement and commercial acumen
- Help design, execute and champion the privacy programme and other related business initiatives
- Support and deliver our privacy risk and controls framework
- Represent Legal in our privacy governance forums as necessary
- Conduct privacy impact assessments
- Draft, negotiate and advise on the privacy aspects of complex legal agreements
- Qualified Lawyer
- Keen interest in and experience of working in a fast-paced technology business
- Ability to read and understand technical IT architecture and database documentation
- Advanced privacy knowledge including CIPPe / CIPPm or similar
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.