11 months ago
For our client, an international technology company, we are looking for a Privacy Counsel to support the global privacy program. The role is based in Amsterdam.
About the role
The company has a global data privacy program aimed at embedding good privacy practice within its business and ensuring it meets its regulatory compliance obligations. The global privacy team consists of 10 counsels who support the legal privacy function. Being part of this team you will provide clear policies, give training and create awareness. Your will be responsible for performing Privacy Impact Assessments and Transfer Impact Assessments. Finally you will drive data protection and privacy requirements and make sure they are interpreted, implemented and associated risks are minimised.
The ideal candidate has:
- A European Legal Master Degree;
- Strong data privacy expertise;
- Experience in a similar type of role in a multinational business;
- Experience with Privacy Impact Assessments and Transfer Impact Assessments;
- Fluency in English is required
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish is plus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.